Monday, March 22, 2010

Must Read Book: Rework


I just finished reading Rework, by the guys from 37signals. This was an absolute joy to read and really inspiring. I won't go into a lot of detail, since the book is a really quick read, and I don't want to give a ton of stuff away. I will say this. If you're like me, and come from and Agile background, I think you will really enjoy the book. It's also inspired me to get of my ass and do some of the things I've been putting off, like writing on this blog. Do yourself a favor and pick this book up and give it a read.


Also, if you don't follow the 37signals blog, I would highly recommend that as well. There is a lot of good stuff that comes across there. I sound like I'm pimping this guys, I'm really not, it's just great reading.

No comments: