Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Big House wasn't so Big on Saturday

Yes, I am a die hard Michigan Wolverines fan, and yes I've been getting phone calls, emails, and text messages from friends I haven't talked to in quite some time rubbing salt in my wounds. Maybe Saturday's loss to Appalachian State was a wake up call for a very talented senior laden football team, or maybe it's a start to a very disappointing season. I guess we will have to wait and see, but as most Michigan Fans will say if we can beat Ohio State at the end of the year then who cares if we lost to that 1-AA team in September.

At least Team USA annihilated Argentina (Led by Bron and Melo, I think we definitely take the gold for coolest names), and American Sprinters dominated at the World Championships (Tyson Gay was awesome), the USA is looking good for Beijing.

No comments: